ANDFIT STROLLER BOOTCAMP
ANDFIT Stroller Bootcamp offers one of the best Stroller programs in the city. It is an amazing strength and endurance building class taught by Certified ANDFIT Stroller Instructors. Our ANDFIT stroller team will take you through various strength training, cardio, core and bodyweight exercise circuits that are fun but challenging at the same time. Our goal is to help you rebuild your core and strength after having your baby, while feeling empowered and connected in a community of supportive women. ANDFIT has helped hundreds of women regain confidence and feel good over the last five years of running stroller bootcamps and mom and baby classes join our community today.
Summer Session Stroller Sale
16 Classes for the price of 12 classes. You can drop into any of the classes between June 25th and August 16th.
The cost of the program is $130 plus tax.
Best Value Pricing is $100/Month (Only $5/class) ANDFIT Membership (this membership grants you access to any stroller classes and any of the other classes available at ANDFIT Training Studio) If you are interested in the Month to Month option click button below
This is a popular program so sign up early to avoid disappointment.
Every Mom enrolled in ANDFIT'S Stroller Bootcamp will receive this exceptional comprehensive stroller starter package
- Healthy Mama Wellness Guide online e-book
- Copy of ANDFIT Rebuild your Core Guide
- Exclusive Andfit Smoothie Guide with over 30 on-the-go recipes
- 6 Week Meal Plan on Healthy Clean Eating, Complete with Shopping List and Recipes
- Initial Core assessment by your trainer to check for Diastasis Recti (separation of the abdominal muscles), and she will also screen for other pelvic floor issues as well
- Meet and Greet Your Instructor Class before stroller starts (connect with your instructor, ask FAQ, full assessment provided at this class) Dates TBA
- Access to an online private Facebook group where you can connect with the other stroller mamas, share recipes and support one another
- Online at home workouts to supplement the days you don't have class
- Healthy Pot Luck picnic in the park to celebrate completing the 6 week session
Our stroller bootcamp program is so much more than just about losing the baby weight. This program can be a source of support for moms when they are doing one of the hardest jobs on the planet and it can be the one thing during the week where you're doing something just for you. Every mom has different goals and reasons for signing up for a stroller bootcamp program. Some of those reasons might be might be weight loss, strength building, starting a new health journey and meeting other moms and/or socializing. These are all fantastic reasons for joining a program like this and the benefits from this program are endless. This program is for all fitness levels and we provides lots of modifications for women who may be just getting back into exercise after having their babe. Our team takes into consideration all necessary modifications when rebuilding your core and doing certain exercises.
Refund Policy and Makeup Policy For Stroller Bootcamp
Refund Policy - You are eligible for a full refund for stroller bootcamp up until the start date of your first class less a 20% service fee. After your scheduled stroller session has begun no refunds will be given. However, we are able to offer a service credit that can be used toward another ANDFIT service.
If you have chosen the ANDFIT membership option, you cannot cancel your membership for the two first months, and it requires 30 days notice of cancellation.
Stroller Enrolment Numbers - Andfit Training Studio Reserves the right to cancel a stroller session if the minimum number of participants is not reached in a given session. If this occurs stroller enrolees will be given the option to move to another stroller session or any other the other Andfit studio classes or a full refund will be given.
Makeup Classes - If you are unable to attend a class you can jump into one of the stroller classes on other days (depending on space availability) or use the stroller class you missed to attend one of ANDFITS other available indoor studio classes. Our makeup policy is as follows. You have up to 2 months after you have completed your session to makeup your missed classes.
Meeting Location - There are two meeting locations for ANDFIT'S Stroller Bootcamps. See the map links above for more specific information
Weather Related Issues - Stroller Bootcamp runs rain or shine so please ensure that you invest in a waterproof rain cover for your stroller. However if there is a severe storm warning or any lightening class will be cancelled. Any other weather condition that the instructor deems unsafe may result in the class being cancelled. A makeup class will be provided or you can use your missed class to jump into another one of ANDFIT's Classes
Equipment Needed - What should you bring with you??
- Running shoes
- Comfortable workout gear, and layer according to the weather.
- Layers for babe as well
- Rain shield for the stroller and/or car seat stroller attachment
- set of hand weights, if you forget yours we have extras
- Exercise mat or towel, We also have some extras if you forget yours
- Any baby related items you might need
- Post class snack